- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon TS702 Drivers, Installation, Manual, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon Pixma TS702 Wireless is a customer quality picture printer developed for both the office and household. Its strong paper ability and high volume score make it greater than the majority of Pixma. It likewise supports the XXL ink cartridge for the much better benefit, along with voice activation technology. This printer is furnished with a scanner (making it an all-in-one), such as the HP Tango X Editor’s Selection, that supports scanning and copying solely via smartphones. Overall, the TS702 is a great selection for households that favor the very best output.
The Canon Pixma TS702 sustains scanning as well as copying. However, it doesn’t have a scanner. It counts on the video camera in your mobile phone or tablet, which means the high quality is like one receives from a flatbed scanner. With the tray shut and weighing 10 extra pounds, the Canon TS702 is little.
Scanning and copying are done through your smartphone. The canon TS702 supports printing from a USB thumb drive or another memory tool; it doesn’t require much control panel—no demand to show images on a graphic touch display. Rather, what you obtain is a two-line dot matrix display which can be navigated via the arrowhead secrets and the OK trick.
How To Download and Install the drivers
- Download the driver and setup Canon Pixma TS702
- Or install using the installation CD.
- If you can’t find a driver, select your model number from the menu and press Start followed by Download.
- Double-tap the downloaded file with Canon Easy start to run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Canon Pixma TS702 setup printer.
- Select Canon Easy scan and install it.
- In verifying your device screen, tap Add Device and tap Print test page or Scan test page to check if Canon Pixma TS702 wireless setup was successful.
Canon Pixma TS702 Drivers and Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual