- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon MX882 Drivers, Installation, Manual, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon Pixma MX882 features print rates of as much as 12.5 ppm in black and also 9.3 ipm in the shade, a new 3 inch LCD with Double Feature Panel, auto duplex, and incorporated wireless network connection. The Pixma MX882 Wireless Office All-in-One features a smooth new style, including a shiny black exterior and Canon’s brand-new Double Function Panel.
The Pixma MX882 35-sheet automated document feeder enables individuals to easily check, copy, or fax big papers of approximately lawful dimensions while finishing other tasks. The 3 inch LCD and Twin Function Panel fixate the long width control panel. The Dual Function Panel resembles Touch Technology by making navigation easier by highlighting just the features required for each provided job. Left-wing, find the 4 fast gadget switches (scan, copy, fax, and card), the power switch, and also the setups menu quick switch. On the right, 6 even more quick buttons, including start, quit, redial, and hook.
The 48-bit flatbed scanner is located under the leading panel and uses Automatic Paper Repair work, Car Duplex Check, Car Check Mode12, Network Check, Check Press, and Check to Memory. To the right of the front panel is an inner card reader with a front side USB/ PictBridge port. Canon Pixma MX882 is compatible with adhering to media SD, SDHC, MultiMediaCard, MMC Plus, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, and Memory Stick PRO duo. Paper, The 150-sheet cassette is discovered under the front panel/ outcome tray, while the 150-sheet rear layer tray can be found on the back and can be used with a selection of media from 4 × 6 printouts to legal-size records.
How To Download and Install the drivers
- Download the driver and setup Canon Pixma MX882
- Or install using the installation CD.
- If you can’t find a driver, select your model number from the menu and press Start followed by Download.
- Double-tap the downloaded file with Canon Easy start to run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Canon Pixma MX882 setup printer.
- Select Canon Easy scan and install it.
- In verifying your device screen, tap Add Device and tap Print test page or Scan test page to check if Canon Pixma MX882 wireless setup was successful.
Canon Pixma MX882 Drivers and Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual