- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon MX522 Drivers, Installation, Manual, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Pixma MX522 offers print speeds of approximately 9.7 ppm in black as well as 5.5 ppm in the shade, a 2.5-inch LCD as well as a smart touch panel, print resolution as much as 4800 x 1200 dpi, 30 sheet simplex ADF, as well as a 100-sheet paper tray. The Pixma MX522 might resemble its flagship style by supplying a more small impact because of smaller paper capability.
The control panel is neatly set out and features a slightly smaller sized 2.5-inch LCD, a twin function panel (with a clever touch), 4 tool buttons, and a few quick switches. The front side USB port is located on the lower-left corner of the tool. The Canon Pixma MX522 provides a 30 sheet automatic paper feeder for scanning, duplicating, or faxing for bigger jobs approximately legal dimension or a single sheet flatbed scanner.
You can raise under the control board to access both ink cartridges. Canon also uses high capability ink replacements. Pull out the front panel to get rid of the output tray and 100-sheet input tray. The input tray uses a one size fits all technique, which permits consumers to utilize simple paper, photo paper, envelopes, and. Additionally, All links are located on the back of the Pixma MX522. Users can choose from USB 2.0, Ethernet, or Wireless LAN links.
How To Download and Install the drivers
- Download the driver and setup Canon Pixma MX522
- Or install using the installation CD.
- If you can’t find a driver, select your model number from the menu and press Start followed by Download.
- Double-tap the downloaded file with Canon Easy start to run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Canon Pixma MX522 setup printer.
- Select Canon Easy scan and install it.
- In verifying your device screen, tap Add Device and tap Print test page or Scan test page to check if Canon Pixma MX522 wireless setup was successful.
Canon Pixma MX522 Drivers and Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual