- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon MX350 Drivers, Installation, Manual, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA MX350 inkjet machine with ADF, 30-sheet feeder for the scanner is incorporated right into the top of the printer, with a diagonal edge around it, which houses the device control panel. When not being used, the ADF feed tray folds in fifty percent, enhancing a smooth sight of the top of the printer.
62mm color LCD mounted in the facility of the control panel. It is excellent for presenting duplicate parameters, food selections, and image thumbnails to pick from. The Canon PIXMA MX350 works well together with Canon’s hallmark click wheel, which you can run with your finger to scroll through menu options, along with press in 4 instructions for selection. There are 4 huge function tricks for copying, faxing, scanning, and upload images, each of which has an indicator LED set to a rounded edge.
A number pad is readily available for fax calls and quick set-up for protected cordless links, and also, there are 2 huge lit buttons for black and color print. The only paper tray is a 100-sheet folding depend on the back, and this causes the output tray, which is created by folding the front panel. The curved right edge of the device is a hinged cover that hides the three memory card ports. There’s a PictBridge outlet listed below, which functions as a connection for a USB drive.
How To Download and Install the drivers
- Download the driver and setup Canon Pixma MX350
- Or install using the installation CD.
- If you can’t find a driver, select your model number from the menu and press Start followed by Download.
- Double-tap the downloaded file with Canon Easy start to run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Canon Pixma MX350 setup printer.
- Select Canon Easy scan and install it.
- In verifying your device screen, tap Add Device and tap Print test page or Scan test page to check if Canon Pixma MX350 wireless setup was successful.
Canon Pixma MX350 Drivers and Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual