- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon MG5220 Drivers, Installation, Manual, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon Pixma MG5220 is crafted in a shiny black do with only a slim silver blade where the scanner is increased and also two small Canon logos on the front panel and also the Pixma logo in addition to the scanner lid. 48-bit flatbed scanner provides a maximum scan dimension of 8.5 x 11.7 inches and a maximum optional resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. Canon provides several scanner attributes on the MG5220 consisting of Automatic File Repair service, Car Check Mode (discovers numerous objects on a flatbed), Chamfer Darkness Correction, and Scan to memory (flash memory card or USB flash drive).
The control board is likewise situated at the top along the best side. 2.4-inch adjustable LCD adhered to by 10 quick switches as well as Canon Easy Scroll Wheel for basic navigating. The power switch is located below the Wi-Fi LED. Just below the power switch, users will certainly discover internal card viewers and a front side USB/ PictBridge slot. Canon Pixma MG5220 is compatible with the adhering to media: SD, SDHC, MultiMediaCard (v4.1), MultiMediaCard, and (v4.1), CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, and also Memory Stick PRO Duo.
To the left of the card, viewers are the self-opening output tray. This tray should likewise be opened if the individual intends to access the inside of the printer to set up the five ink cartridges. Canon gives 4 dye-based inks, in addition to one pigment-based black ink container, in the original packaging. The tray is a 150-sheet paper cassette suitable with Letter, A4, B5, and A5 media. All the connections found on the back of the Pixma MG5220 consisting of a USB 2.0 port as well as a power source.
How To Download and Install the drivers
- Download the driver and setup Canon Pixma MG5220
- Or install using the installation CD.
- If you can’t find a driver, select your model number from the menu and press Start followed by Download.
- Double-tap the downloaded file with Canon Easy start to run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Canon Pixma MG5220 setup printer.
- Select Canon Easy scan and install it.
- In verifying your device screen, tap Add Device and tap Print test page or Scan test page to check if Canon Pixma MG5220 wireless setup was successful.
Canon Pixma MG5220 Drivers and Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual