- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon MG3120 Drivers, Installation, Manual, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon Pixma MG3120 wireless inkjet image all-in-one is a shade inkjet multifunction printer that uses paper-efficient automatic duplex printing. It additionally prints fairly rapidly, creates good output, and is simple to utilize.
Setting up the Canon Pixma MG3120 is very easy, although it does not have an LCD, so you’ll require to use a USB connection to make wireless arrangement (unless you have Wi-Fi Protected Configuration on your router). The paperwork is excellent, and the control panel is straightforward: a double-digit LED shows the duplicate number and also message, as well as Canon provides clearly labeled switches and LED indicator lights for duplicate, check, as well, as upkeep jobs. The Wi-Fi sign is on the front of the device, yet there is no card slot and no USB/ PictBridge port.
The front panel opens up to reveal the 100 sheet input area. And Photos on Canon paper themselves look pretty good. On ordinary paper, shade graphics show up fairly accurately, and also text appears dark and sharp. The performance is fairly good for an MFP, and also there are two replacement sizes, black XL 300 web pages, as well as XXL 600 pages.
How To Download and Install the drivers
- Download the driver and setup Canon Pixma MG3120
- Or install using the installation CD.
- If you can’t find a driver, select your model number from the menu and press Start followed by Download.
- Double-tap the downloaded file with Canon Easy start to run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Canon Pixma MG3120 setup printer.
- Select Canon Easy scan and install it.
- In verifying your device screen, tap Add Device and tap Print test page or Scan test page to check if Canon Pixma MG3120 wireless setup was successful.
Canon Pixma MG3120 Drivers and Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual