- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon MG2922 Drivers, Installation, Manual, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The PIXMA MG2922 is a small Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One printer that provides genuine ease with Replicate, check, and also publish features from virtually anywhere around the residence with its cordless capacities. And also, with an optimum shade resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the MG2922 lets you generate attractive prints in your home.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 brings excellent comfort from PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS). PPS makes it easy to print images or documents directly from your mobile device from anywhere. With the Cloud printing function, you can publish your data making use of specific preferred on-line Cloud services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive, and also Google Drive from your mobile device utilizing the free PPS application. Plus, with Google Cloud Print, you can print from anywhere you are from the applications you use daily.
Additional features include Easy-PhotoPrint, an attribute that makes it simple to edit and print your images from anywhere you have Internet accessibility. The MG2922 canon likewise fits an XL ink container so that you can appreciate even more printing as well as fewer refills. The Auto Power On attribute immediately switches on the printer whenever you send something to print with top quality printing.
How To Download and Install the drivers
- Download the driver and setup Canon Pixma MG2922
- Or install using the installation CD.
- If you can’t find a driver, select your model number from the menu and press Start followed by Download.
- Double-tap the downloaded file with Canon Easy start to run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Canon Pixma MG2922 setup printer.
- Select Canon Easy scan and install it.
- In verifying your device screen, tap Add Device and tap Print test page or Scan test page to check if Canon Pixma MG2922 wireless setup was successful.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Drivers and Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual