- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon MF8380Cdw Drivers, Installation, Manual, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon MF8380Cdw is a multifunction printer that does respectable work with images and graphics but excels at producing crisp, crisp black text. With a job cycle of 40,000 web pages per month, the Canon MF8380Cdw can manage work in most little offices. This printer comes standard with a 250-sheet paper tray. You can include a second 250-sheet tray, in addition to a 50-page specialized paper feeder, and also a 50-page automated paper feeder on the top for duplicating, scanning, and faxing.
This printer can check, duplicate, and fax as well as print for duplex printing, which is the default setting for cordless connection. The canon MF8380Cdw is a thick printer, weighing in at nearly 70 pounds. The switches on the front panel accessibility the duplicate, scan, and fax features of the printer, while the USB port on the front of the tool makes it feasible to publish from the thumb drive. You can connect to the MF8380Cdw using USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi.
On the whole, the Canon MF8380Cdw produces fairly the sharpest text or graphics and includes the very best in every respect, but good enough in every regard, making it a great selection for a hectic tiny office. With excellent efficiency and also practical printing prices.
How To Download and Install the drivers
- Download the driver and setup Canon MF8380Cdw
- Or install using the installation CD.
- If you can’t find a driver, select your model number from the menu and press Start followed by Download.
- Double-tap the downloaded file with Canon Easy to start to run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Canon MF8380Cdw setup printer.
- Select Canon Easy scan and install it.
- In verifying your device screen, tap Add Device and tap Print test page or Scan test page to check if Canon MF8380Cdw wireless setup was successful.
Canon MF8380Cdw Drivers and Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual