- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon MF731Cdw Drivers, Installation, Manual, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon MF731Cdw is a color laser multifunction printer (MFP) developed for small offices or work teams. The canon MF731Cdw can print well at a decent operating cost, automatic paper feeder (ADF), auto duplex, also sustains near-field communication (NFC). Its expanding input ability and built-in Wi-Fi make the Canon MF731Cdw a practical choice for printing and copying.
Versatility in the placement of the MF731Cdn due to its wide range of connection choices. You can attach it to a LAN through Ethernet or Wi-Fi, to a solitary PC using USB, or make use of Wi-Fi Direct (a peer-to-peer procedure that allows you print from or scan to mobile phones without it or the printer is on the network). Other mobile connection attributes consist of AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Publish, and Canon Print Business.
With a 50-sheet ADF to send out records to the scanner immediately, the Canon MF731Cdw is the only one with the ADF to scan double-sided multi-page records immediately. The MF731Cdw’s paper capacity is 300 sheets, split between a 250-sheet cassette and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray. You can expand it to 850 sheets with an extra 550-sheet cassette.
How To Download and Install the drivers
- Download the driver and setup Canon MF731Cdw
- Or install using the installation CD.
- If you can’t find a driver, select your model number from the menu and press Start followed by Download.
- Double-tap the downloaded file with Canon Easy to start to run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Canon MF731Cdw setup printer.
- Select Canon Easy scan and install it.
- In verifying your device screen, tap Add Device and tap Print test page or Scan test page to check if Canon MF731Cdw wireless setup was successful.
Canon MF731Cdw Drivers and Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual