- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon MF424dw Drivers, Installation, Manual, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon MF424dw is much faster and has much more productivity as well as benefit features, such as an automated one-way duplex record feeder (ADF) and also assistance for USB thumb drives. Its paper input ability can be increased, making it a much more functional monochrome all-in-one (AIO). The Canon MF424dw is our Editor’s Selection for monochrome laser AIO for low to tool volume scanning in workplaces or small to tool sized workgroups.
The Canon MF424dw can publish, duplicate, check as well as fax. For paper handling, the Canon MF424dw holds up to 300 sheets of paper, separated in between a 250-sheet cabinet on the front and also a 50-sheet multipurpose tray on the back. There is a choice for a 550-sheet drawer with a capability of approximately 900 sheets. The MF424dw’s maximum monthly responsibility cycle is 50,000 pages.
The Canon MF249dw includes a 50-sheet, single-path duplex ADF, which means it can scan or copy both sides of a double-sided record simultaneously, approximately 50 double-sided sheets automatically.
How To Download and Install the drivers
- Download the driver and setup Canon MF424dw
- Or install using the installation CD.
- If you can’t find a driver, select your model number from the menu and press Start followed by Download.
- Double-tap the downloaded file with Canon Easy to start to run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Canon MF424dw setup printer.
- Select Canon Easy scan and install it.
- In verifying your device screen, tap Add Device and tap Print test page or Scan test page to check if Canon MF424dw wireless setup was successful.
Canon MF424dw Drivers and Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual