- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon Maxify MB5120 Drivers, Installation, Manual, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon Maxify MB5120 Wireless Small Workplace All-in-One Printer is a one cabinet version of the Wireless Small Office All-in-One Printer. Like that, the MB5120 has a great attribute established for an all-in-one (AIO) inkjet printer for the home or micro office. Print quality is excellent, as well as operating costs are relatively low.
With its paper managing alternative, including one 250 sheet paper cassette, 2 250 sheet drawers. Several of the MB5120 attributes and running (or PC-free) tasks such as making duplicates, publishing from or scanning to cloud sites or USB thumb drives, and so on are managed from the control panel, which consists of a range of buttons and a 3.5-inch color touch screen.
Canon Maxify MB5120 includes a 50 sheet automatic file feeder (ADF). It integrates a single line duplex scanner, which can check both sides of your double-sided multi-page file simultaneously. In addition to being faster, the ADF scans one page and, after that, turns it to check the opposite side, and also connection options include Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and straight link using USB wire. The last option is quick and easy and offers an Internet connection for the printer, which is needed for a mobile connection.
How To Download and Install the drivers
- Download the driver and setup Canon Maxify MB5120
- Or install using the installation CD.
- If you can’t find a driver, select your model number from the menu and press Start followed by Download.
- Double-tap the downloaded file with Canon Easy to start to run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Canon Maxify MB5120 setup printer.
- Select Canon Easy scan and install it.
- In verifying your device screen, tap Add Device and tap Print test page or Scan test page to check if Canon Maxify MB5120 wireless setup was successful.
Canon Maxify MB5120 Drivers and Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual